September 1, 2020 by admin
Dubai has rapidly become the funds to get luxury, shopping, and intense decadence. People from all around the world are attracted to this tiny nation for its extraordinary architecture, enormous shopping malls, a man-made island, and also the tallest building in the world, the Burj-Khalifa. Dubai is also known as a Shoppers’ Mecca, with fashionistas and luxury-lovers amassing here January for its magnificent shopping festival.
Dubai one the favorite place to live in the world
How Dubai become very common in this brief time? Obviously, with all the tourists and temporary residents, it is probably ten times that figure for many months. Approximately 80 percent of Dubai’s two million or so inhabitants are ex-pats. Want to find out more? Have a look at our infographic,” Dubai in Numbers” to get a notion about what pushes Dubai, and how wealthy this wonderful nation actually is!
Dubai’s Population, Gender-wise
Infographics designed by web design company Dubai.
|Dubai’s GDP per capita||16,350.00|
|UAE’s GDP per capita||44,750|
|World’s GDP per capita||13,100|
Some highlights of Dubai in Numbers.
- Dubai ranks fifth among the best worldwide destinations for travelers.
- Dubai received nearly 12 million overnight foreign visitors in 2014, which will be 7.5 percent more than in 2013.
- Dubai gets the 4.8 traffic for every single resident, that’s the greatest on earth followed by Amsterdam, with just 2.6 traffic per resident.
- The Dubai International airport turned into the planet’s number-1 airport for global passengers.
- In 2014, roughly 70,475,636 passengers landed in the particular airport, which will be a rise of 6.1 percent from 2013’s figure, which had been 66,431,533.
- International traffic accounted for 62 percent of the total arrivals in Dubai.
- The estimated annual per capita consumption of power in Dubai is 15,346 KW when compared with the planet’s per capita intake of 21,283 KW
- the amount of Facebook consumers in Dubai is 2,300,000. This accounts for 64 percent of their overall Facebook users from the UAE.
- The amount of Twitter users in Dubai is 258,000. This accounts for 71.12percent of the entire twitter users from the UAE. Over 500,000 people utilize the Dubai Metro daily
- The Dubai Mall is the world’s biggest shopping mall located on the entire area. This mall brings over 750,000 traffic every week
- Dubai has 148 skyscrapers, that’s that the third-highest on the planet. Hong Kong includes second, with 302 skyscrapers. New York, using 235 skyscrapers comes third. The Burj Khalifa, in 828 meters would be the world’s largest building.
- One out of every four cranes on Earth is situated in Dubai.
- Revenue of petroleum constitutes 6 percent of Dubai’s market.
- Dubai generates enough oil to fill around 4.5 Olympic swimming pools every day.
- There’s not any private or income taxation in Dubai
- Dubai’s artificial Palm Islands imported enough sand to fulfill 2.5 Empire State Buildings.
- Burj Al Arab utilizes enough gold indoors to pay 46,265 Mona Lisa paintings.
- Dubai is constructing a climate-controlled’town’ that is 2.25 times as large as Monaco
- Dubai’s economy is estimated to increase by 4.5 percent annually, which is higher than the international growth forecast of 3.5 percent.
Some important emergency use numbers you should remember
|Police||999 (emergency) |
|Ambulance||998 / 999|
|Water Electricity (DEWA)||991|