Google Search Console can now help fix AMP Signed Exchange (SXG) problems
Google declared that Lookup Console was updated to encourage reporting on issues across AMP and trades that were signed. Signed exchange (SXG) may be used with AMP to reveal your actual publisher URL rather than the Google AMP cache URL when working out your AMP articles.
Google’s URL review tool as well as also the AMP enhancement report within Search Console can now report issues around authorized exchanges and AMP. With these upgrades, “websites implementing Signed exchange to their AMP webpages are going to have the ability to understand whether there are any problems preventing Google from functioning the SXG edition of the page with the Google AMP Cache,” Google said.
URL inspection instrument. The URL review tool may be conducted on a particular URL which you would like to debug. This can help you “see whether any Signed exchange related problems show up on the AMP part of this study,” Google said. You might even diagnose problems affecting the indexed version of the webpage or use the”dwell” option that will assess validity because of its live variant presently served by your own website.
This isn’t as” real-time” since the URL Inspection instrument, but it is going to highlight problems it finds without you needing to manually conduct a URL from the URL inspection instrument.
Google will even send emails to alert you of new problems since Google finds them.
List of problems AMP Signed Exchange. This is your list of topics Google printed in its aid document:
- The authorized exchange is invalid
- The authorized exchange payload includes a parse error
- The header’header_name’ for its authorized exchange payload has an invalid value
- The compulsory header’header_name’ for its authorized exchange payload is overlooking
- The signature header to the authorized exchange Can’t Be parsed
- The parameter’parameter_name’ from the authorized exchange touch header is invalid
- The dates to your authorized exchange are invalid
- The certification chain accepted by the authorized trade’cert-URL’ can’t be parsed
- The certification chain referenced by’cert-URL’ is invalid for its authorized exchange
- The authorized exchange Can’t Be parsed
- The URL for the internal payload Doesn’t match the request URL for its authorized exchange
- The header’header_name’ for its authorized exchange HTTP response has an invalid value
This is just another group of debugging tools from Google and the Lookup Console team. If you’re utilizing approved exchanges and AMP, this may be convenient in figuring any problems you might have with these pages and URLs.
Content Source=> https://searchengineland.com/google-search-console-can-now-help-you-fix-your-signed-exchanges-sxg-amp-problems-339403